Who is using the smartpen? Seems like just about anyone who needs to write , capture or share information. Just yesterday a friend of mine told me he was at a meeting in a Yeshiva with a Rabbi and the Rabbi was using the smartpen to take notes. :) There is a whole new target market to be tapped into!
Below is a collection of links describing how people are using the smartpen. I will be updating this post with additional links as I find them!
1. Rob Tannen was interviewed in the Summer 2009 issue of QRCA Views, a magazine for qualitative researchers, on the topic of the Livescribe Pulse Smartpen. See page 54 of the online version to read the article.
2. Student bloggers shares his impressions and reasons for using the smartpen
3. Holden Page a student thinks that he may pay attention in class with a smartpen
4. Smartpen and paper helps blind students
5. Professor Michael Welsh wrote about the smartpen as a digital ethnographology tool.